пропонує роботу для IT-спеціалістів
· * Intern C/C++ developer
Project Description: Luxoft Ukraine welcomes talented people to join C/C++ internship at our Kyiv office with the next hiring in an international team on a long-term automotive industry projects.
Responsibilities: SW development
Skills Required: C/C++, pre-intermediate English. Optional: git/svn, programming patterns, STL
· * Dev C++_Intern
One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation (pressure testing and sampling process). Project is based on SCRUM methodology.
- Development activities;
- Unit test creation;
- Communication with customer.
- Desktop applications development with C++;
- Knowledge of linear algebra, linear regression, differential and integral equations, vectors, statistics;
- Must be familiar with physics with good understanding of optics and hydraulics;
- Unit testing experience;
- Intermediate English.
Nice to have skills:
∙ wxWidgets is a plus
∙ SCRUM experience is a plus
∙ Oil&Gas domain experience is a plus
∙ Knowledge of the math analysis would be a big advance
∙ Knowledge of the MCR theory would be a big advance
· * SL2 support Intern
Project Description: Regulatory Reporting full cycle delivery, starting from high-level requirements definition and through to detailed technical design and implementation.
- Production Environment monitoring and Event management system configuration, Issues Resolution;
- Logs review, data discovery in database tables for investigation of workflows failures Raise a defect and start pro-active work on resolution when the issue got identified. Escalate unexpected behavior found during logic review (bugs in implementation) to the implementers team;
Update knowledge articles on new issues (classify known issues, symptoms and workarounds/fixes);
- Regular update on issue status until addressed (at least hourly update in written form), notifying the client on status change, expected time to address;
- Participate in ad-hoc/regular status calls on environments health with the client to discuss critical defects/health check status.
- English (written, spoken - upper intermediate), analytical mindset, responsible, multi-tasking, client oriented, strong communication skills, proactive behavior and strong problem solving skills, Able to work under pressure;
- Basic IT knowledge, preferable experience with : SQL, ORACLE, UNIX, Scripting (bash, shell etc.).
· * Intern Tester
PowerOn Advantage - Advanced Distribution Management System
Controlling the network and managing the people working on a power system is fundamental to ensuring a safe and reliable power system. GE's PowerOn:tm: Advantage is a single, yet modular Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) that delivers increased productivity and efficiency with active network optimization and control.
PowerOn Advantage delivers one network model enabling integrated and streamlined operations, one user interface for an intuitive user experience providing greater situational awareness and one system database that utilizes real-time network information that spans EHV to LV.
GE has over 30 years of experience in this domain, continuously evolving our products in partnership with our customers. GE's integrated ADMS solution combines and builds on the evolution of GE's best in class DMS and OMS capabilities, and is designed from the customer's perspective to maximize usability through simplified and intuitive workflows.
PowerOn Advantage is all about keeping the lights on, preventing and responding to outages and maximizing return on network investment in the dynamic and ever changing distribution environment.
Tester role: will start with learning in-sprint testing then move medium term to release testing during in-sprint cycle and at the end of in-sprint cycle. The role involves, making sure requirements (usually from BAs) are captured and are covered by tests in Quality Centre. Perform testing. Review & address (auto) test failures. Communicate and send work back to developers. Close out defects and CRs/stories.
- Linux, Perl, VB Script.
- Electrical power systems engineering background
- Written and spoken English: upper-intermediate +